Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week 8: Blog Updates

Introduction Update:

I went back on my intro post and added some cool facts about myself. I also added in a picture of a fish I recently quilled! I plan on writing a how-to post for that, and will include the link when I get there. I also went through and replied to a couple of comments on my intro post.

Blog Ideas:

Three blogs that really caught my idea included: Jessica's, Shristi's, and Ashlyn's. Overall, I liked their simplicity in font, font size, and font color. I think it is important to keep things easy to read! I also liked their blogs because they tended to have a pop of personality - shown via the background picture. I think having a fun, whimsical background is the perfect opportunity to show your personality!


No comments:

Post a Comment