Sunday, March 13, 2016

Week 8: Famous Last Words

Week 8, my goodness! The following week sure did go by quickly, and now I am beginning Spring Break! This past week I ordered my stuff for graduation - I got a little teary, I have to admit. It is crazy - four years ago, graduation seemed so far off!

Reading and Writing for the Week:
This was more of a review week - making sure I was prepared for the next half of the semester. I actually have 353 out of the 410 needed points to get an A - so in about 10 assignments I will be done!! I made a couple of posts on time, blogging, and reading, but my favorite was the extra credit post I did on creativity! I always love looking into how creativity is helpful (it gives me an excuse to buy more quilling paper).

Other Classes:
Oh boy, this week was a doozy. I have two exams in Improved Recovery, an exam in Production, a report in Capstone, and a presentation in Capstone. It was one crazy week - but I survived! I always hate midterm week (my anxiety just wears me so thin), but being able to come out of it is so rewarding! Also, I am only a couple months away from GRADUATING - and finally being done with these exams!!!!

Outside of School:
With midterms going on, I didn't have much time to do anything else. Which is really unfortunate - I think being able to devote just a little bit of time to yourself each day is so important for you health and happiness! I did do the graduation gear-up, where I got to buy my cap and gown. Also, I bought an aloe vera plant and put it in the cutest jar (see below). You have to reward yourself somehow, right?

Meet "Owl-O-Vera" - my newest plant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment