Sunday, March 6, 2016

Week 8: Time Management

Review: 

Originally I had planned on starting my week on Monday, and doing MWF work. I have since then worked very hard to finish this class sooner rather than later (I LOVE the extra credit options). I now have 329 of the needed 410 points for an A, so I am on the right track!

Plan: 

As the semester comes to a close, I will be focusing on the assignments that I want to do. Here is my schedule for the rest of the semester:

3/6/16 Time, blog, Music, Reading 10 points

3/10/16 Growth, HEART, Last Words, Review 8 points

3/11/16 More Comments, More Feedback 10 points

3/12/16 W9: Growth, HEART 4 points

For a total of 32 points, in addition to my Krishna story/revision and Kalki story/revision (40 points).

So, the plan is to be complete with all my work around the 12th, and only work on my storybook as I get revisions back!

Strategies: 

My basic strategy in life is to get the bad stuff over with. I tend to eat the green/orange gummy bears before I even glance at the red ones. I love to savor the good stuff, and I think that saving it for the end is the best practice (for me, at least). I have pushed really hard in this class, and others, to be as far ahead of schedule as I could be. This allows for those bad weeks (I was super sick last week), and also lets you enjoy the end of your semester more!

Can I use inappropriate language in these posts....anywho...get your shit done! (Clark Danger)

No comments:

Post a Comment