Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Tech Tip 04, 05: Pinterest Board, Embedded

It seemed to me that having a Pinterest board for this class would be very useful, so for my fourth tech tip, we will create a board. I already have a Pinterest account, so I just went to my profile and clicked the "create a board" button. I labeled my board "Indian Epics Portfolio". I have added several pins that called out to me, as well as pinning two wiki pages. I went ahead and installed a browser button, since I actually use Pinterest a lot. I love crafting, and use it to find inspiration for my quilling pieces (it is fun to compare you own art with that of others).

To add another tip in, I also learned how to embed a board into a post. Here is my Pinterest board: Indian Epics Portfolio



No comments:

Post a Comment