Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tech Tip 13: Site Page Design

My next step in designing my Google site was to arrange the site page layouts. For now, I just have the cover page and into page. The cover page is just a simple "one column" layout, since there is just a picture right now. However, for my intro page, I will be leading into some other sections (I am guessing three for now), so I went with the "three column" layout. This gives a section to introduce the storybook, talk about each section, and then put in a piece to transition into the other sections.

I think for my other sections I will either go with the "one column" or "two column" (advanced, not simple) layouts, because the broken up pieces will go nicely with my writing style.

You can see how I arranged my site page layouts here!

No comments:

Post a Comment