Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tech Tip 15: Site Clean-Up

Finally, I want to make sure my Google Site is de-cluttered for when I start my storybook project.

I had already removed my search box, since it isn't really necessary. I then made sure that my titles were exactly how I wanted them. My next step was to remove the comment boxes at the bottom of each page. I also suppressed any subpage links that had been created. Finally, I checked to make sure that my images (I currently only have one) has a good size and its info is included somewhere on the page.

This will be a tech tip that I use continually throughout the semester as I work on my storybook. For instructions on how to do each of the above steps, check out this post from my professor.

To view my de-cluttered website, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment