Saturday, January 30, 2016

Week 2 Review

The second week of the semester is coming to a close, and with that it is always good to review what you have done. I made sure to back-up my Blogger posts (no need to back-up the Google Site, because no changes have been made). Next, it is important to make sure all assignments were declared - it would stink to miss out on points just because I forgot to declare it. Finally, I reviewed the daily announcements for this week (things can get hectic, and sometimes I don't always read the announcement on the day it was posted). I find the announcements both helpful (it is nice to have a summary of what is going on) and interesting (between the growth mindset cats and other memes, I am always engaged in those posts!). My favorite item comes from the Friday announcement - Mythical Creatures. Throughout the Ramayana, I have come across several mythical creatures. It was interesting to see a diagram of the different kinds of creatures you can come across in literature, you can see it below.

Mythical Creatures diagram

No comments:

Post a Comment