Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Tech Tip 11: Theme

After creating my site and formatting the titles, it was time to choose a template/theme to go along with the website.

I started by going to the "manage site" option, and browsing through themes. I wanted something that subtly hinted towards Indian culture, art, religion, etc. Ultimately, I wanted it to look classic and put-together. I chose to completely change everything - font, pictures, colors - to make sure I had it just the way I wanted it. I will continue editing it throughout the process until it is just right, but for now it works.

You can visit my Out of the Book website here.

1 comment:

  1. Morgan, I've been so busy with things this week that I have had a chance to comment on how fun it has been to watch you building a website step by step like this. Wonderful! One of my favorite things about teaching online is that it just makes sense for people to learn about blogging and, if they want, to learn about building a website of their own. I am really glad you are learning how to do that!

    ReplyDelete