Sunday, February 21, 2016

Week 5 Review

Wow, how time flies. Already five weeks down! I have so much writing I want to do for my storybook, and I really want to read more about Indian beliefs. I will have to start prioritizing my time a bit better!

As always, I made sure to back-up my blog and storybook site. Now that I am making more changes to the storybook site, I really don't want to lose it all!

When looking back over this week's announcements, I really enjoyed a segment of the post on Friday! It was the "Words of Wisdom" - Man is more fragile than a flower, and yet harder than a stone. This really hit base with me when I think of how tough we all appear on the outside, but out minds/feelings are so easily damaged. When reading the stories on Rama, I found that he beat his enemies not necessarily with might, but rather with wit.

A Kashmiri proverb. (Source)

No comments:

Post a Comment